Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Important Announcement

Hey everyone,

 I know that lately we have been lacking in content and activity on our various social networking sites. For that, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies. During this time, I have been thinking on a decision that was very tough to make. Starting today, and for the next month, we will be shutting down the blog completely. This includes our Facebook, Twitter, email etc. as well.

 What started out as a hobby has grown and surpassed all expectations. I no longer have the time to run and upkeep our presence nor do I have the resources. Our readers deserve the best quality content we can deliver and for that reason, I have decided to shut down, regroup, and if all goes according to plan, reopen and start connecting with you again.

 I would personally like to thank all of you that have read our blog, sent us an email or interacted with us on our various social networking accounts. To all of the bands and artists we have had the pleasure of interviewing and/or promoting, we wish you the best of luck in your journey and never stop living the dream.

 In addition, thank you all for the patience and understanding as we work through this. As always, I would like to wish you all the best and we look forward to a rejuvenated reopening down the road.

-Matt
YourMusicNews Founder

Important Announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment